Getting a proper valuation for your business and maintaining it is a process
Challenges you face
- Heavy and heightened scrutiny by investors, regulators, competitors, and customers as a public company
- Complying with ever-increasing Securities and Exchange Commission and stock exchange rules and regulations
- Needing access to capital to fund growth
- Managing to your guidance platform to meet or beat Wall Street expectations every quarter
- Avoiding shareholder litigation
- Needing to market your stock in order to achieve a fair valuation for your company
- Running the company with lots of stakeholders to answer to and not enough hours in the day to get it all done
- It’s like crossing a chasm without a bridge and sounds … IMPOSSIBLE, right?
How we can help
IT’S POSSIBLE … with the help of enlisting CapComm Partners as a bridge between you and the investment community.
- We’ve executed against the challenges of being a public company for decades. And we’ve worked with dozens and dozens of companies each with their own unique situations and sometimes, crises, to come up with solutions leveraging IR best practices in messaging, disclosure and compliance.
- We know what the Street wants and what they want to hear when credibility is sometimes your only currency.
- We help you build solid relationships with Wall Street professionals to help them understand your business and get to know you so that they’ll hopefully stand behind you in good times or in bad.
- We help cost effectively remove many of the headaches of being a public company whether you have internal investor relations staff or not.
- This frees up your time to run the business for success while together in partnership we work to achieve a fair company valuation based on your business and financial fundamentals.